We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service to our pilgrims. Our tours are tailored to take care of all the worries and planning associated with traveling abroad, you the pilgrim can spend your time at prayers during your stay in Saudi Arabia. Each member of our team is fully trained, to ensure that all the spiritual and physical needs of each and every pilgrim is met accordingly.
How to Book:
To book your place on our Hajj Tour this year please use the following instructions:
1. All applicants must READ Enquiry details, complete separate booking forms, and visa form.
2. Payment of £3,200 per person must accompany the booking form – Alternatively, a deposit of £500 will secure your booking.
3. The following items are also required and must be handed to us upon request
(usually 6 weeks before departure date):
Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
4 × Passport Size Photos
Completed visa form <<Visa Form>>
Vaccination certificate (ACWY Meningitis)
4. All Female applicants need to be accompanied by a Mahram.
5. Full payment is required by the 15th July 2019
On completion of booking, you are considered to be in agreement with all terms and conditions T&C
Please Note: Your place is not confirmed until your payment has been received and has cleared, and we have provided you with a confirmation letter.
“All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website
are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied
with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything
you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it.
Please see our booking conditions for further information or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate